Description

Warning, this event was expired!

Bridal Garage Sale at Cedar Creek Country Club 2 Bridal garage sale cedarcreeklake.online

Bridal Garage Sale

Interested in buying or selling wedding decor?
Join us for a bride-to-bride event at Cedar Creek Country Club!
Q: Do I have to be a Cedar Creek Bride or Groom?
A: Nope! Everyone is welcome, no matter what venue you reserved at.
Q: Do you have a list of everything that will be sold?
A: It’s 100% bride-to-bride, so what the past brides bring is what will be offered at the garage sale. You can expect wedding decor – linens, centerpieces, vases, jars, lanterns, apparel, accessories, frames, signs, etc. It’s different each time, and the inventory is plentiful, but a “surprise” to us, too!
Q: Can I use my debit card?
A: It’s a cash-only sale. We recommend you bring large + small bills since getting change will depend on the seller.
Q: I’m attending as a SELLER. Do I need to RSVP?
A: Yes, we’ll need to know how many tables you require and space is on a first-come, first-serve basis. RSVP for table space by emailing us at [email protected]
Q: I’m attending as a BUYER. Do I need to RSVP?
A: Nope, just be on time! (PRO-TIP: get here early – we often have a line to get in!) We will open the doors promptly at 1pm and all are welcome!
Q: Can I take a tour of the venue that day?
A: The venue will be completely open to attendees – make yourself at home and save our number (below) so you can text us and let us know that you’re coming out for the first time. We’d love to meet you!
More questions?
Email [email protected] or call: ((903) 498-6761

WP Feedback

Dive straight into the feedback!
Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly